Thursday, February 26, 2009

No Commercial Value

No Commercial Value is the pre-cursor of Choking Victim and Leftover Crack. The quality of the release is kind of shitty. I think it came out in like 1993. You can definately hear the Crack Rock Steady sound developing. (In the song "The Choice is Yours" they even use some lyrics from the Choking V song "Crack Rock Steady".) Some chick does the vocals and Stza does backing vocals. Seriously, it's not that good but if you are a CRS7 enthusiast (like I am) then you should get it.

No Commercial Value 1993


1. Suffocate
2. Penis Ska
3. Pig
4. The Choice is Yours
5. My Own God
6. Ditz
7. No Commercial Value
8. The Christ

Download

3 comments:

Corey said...

I MIGHT download when my bandwidth resets, there is no guarantee though.

Mike Hanus said...

after relistening to this it's not as horrible as I made it out to be lol

TheChiefCommie said...

I'm a fanboy too. :D